Gorgeous Women's Makeup Kit Tips
Know about the Makeup Kits of Gorgeous Women
All gorgeous and hot women need to own a make up kit. Make up kit is where we put in all our cosmetics. It is a great way to be prepared on different occasions. This can really save one from huge mess.
There are a lot of benefits of having one. Aside from the fact that it holds some make up essentials. It is also small and convenient for traveling. There are different kinds of make up kit available depending on the purpose it may serve.
Make up kit should only contain the right essentials not unless you are a professional. For a simple woman, it should only contain the basic to polish that face. Aside from cosmetics, proper equipment includes eyelash curler, tweezers, concealer brush and powder brush. Avoid unnecessary stuff because it can increase the weight and make you more confuse. To help you get started, here are some tips for having a make up kit.
- Take note that make up kit should contain certain equipment that can aid in the actual make up process. All the basics should be there in the box.
- Facial wash is the first thing that should be there in the make up kit. Before putting a make up, you need to have a clean face. Face cleaners could be in the form of soap, tissue, sponge and facial tube. Without this, your make up cleaner would be incomplete.
- There is what you call rose water that can help you refresh your face. Normally this water is contained on spray bottle.
- Make up kit should also have cotton, sponge and a lot of tissue. This can help in wiping excess make up traces.
- An essential that is often neglected is a deodorant. This can remove unwanted body odor. Being gorgeous doesn’t only reflect on the face but overall appearance.
- Moisturizers are also needed but it should be applicable for your skin type. Foundation is also a good make up base and should be lighter than skin tone.
- A small and handy mirror should also be included in the kit.
- Don’t forget to take care of your hair. This includes hair brush, hair spray and comb. Hair clips could also be used for styling the hair.
- It is important to have face powder to top the look. It can be in the form of compact.
- There are variety of brushed to choose from ranging from thinnest to thickest. Select only a few for power and color application.
- Nail polish and its remover are essential things to be included in your kit. Cutter and filer should also come in handy.
- Eye shadows are also great especially if they come in different shades. You need to include both day and night make up. Stick on light and pastel for day time wear and dark shades at night. Ear buds can be a lifesaver especially for blending purposes. Aside from eye shadow, eye pencil and mascara should be there.
- You also need some bronze powder to highlight the face.
- Make up remover is also a good thing to have.
- Curlers for eyelashes and even fake eyelashes should also be kept in a make up kit.