Herbal Remedy For Candida
How Does Herbal Remedy For Candida Works
People with impaired immune system have the greater possibility of getting fungal infections like candidiasis. The fungal infection usually affects the mouth, gastrointestinal tract and the genital area. Using herbal remedy for candida is one of the options in getting rid with the yeast infection.
There are different methods of treating Candida. This is because the symptoms and causes are so broad. However, the most popular choice is by using antibiotic treatment. Nevertheless, it can also help to change the diet and take some probiotics. In order to determine the right treatment for the infection, you should consult your doctor to ensure your safety. Aside from taking antibiotics you can also consider the herbal remedy for candida that is widely used by many sufferers. Fortunately, you can now find herbal remedies easily and you can purchase online.
The Benefits of Herbal Remedy for Candida
Herbal remedy provides several benefits not only in treating the symptoms but also providing strength for your body. It does not only kill the yeast but also facilitates in re-growing the friendly bacteria in the digestive tract. Because it is all natural, it provides natural weapons against other infections and at the same time strengthen the immune system. Some of the benefits include:
- Relief of yeast infection symptoms
- Kill the Candida fungus
- Reproduce the friendly bacteria in the intestine
- Strengthen the immune system against infections
- Help in the digestion
Common Herbal Remedy for Candida
- Rosemary – It is an essential oil that has antifungal and antibacterial property. The dried leaves of Rosemary are also good in treating fungal infections, bacterial infections, flatulence, indigestion, nervous disorders and headache. However, it should not be taken by patients with ulcers, hypertension and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Thyme – It is an aromatic herb used by traditional healers. It has microbe-fighting terpenoids such as carvacrol and thymol that are good for candida cures.
- Tea tree oil – another herbal remedy that possess anti-fungal properties. Thus, the tea tree oil works best when applied in areas affected by Candida infection. According to studies, it weakens the yeast and eventually kills the fungus.
On the other hand, treating the Candida infection differs from one person to another. This means that the duration of treatment depends on the severity of the infection. That is why aside from using herbal remedy for candida you should also follow healthy diet that is low in refined carbohydrates and sugars. Likewise, the efficiency of the result also depends on the level of Candida overgrowth. Nevertheless, regardless of the level of infection you have, the herbal remedy ensures high success rate. All you have to do is to use the best herbal remedy along with healthy lifestyle and good diet to increase the speed of recovery.