Natural Cures for Hyperhidrosis
What Are The Natural Treatments for Hyperhidrosis
One of the most common events that transpire in the body of human beings is sweating. But if it is already excessive sweating, there is already something wrong with the body. In this article, you will discover the natural cures for hyperhidrosis. So, if you are one of the people who are suffering from it just continue reading.
Sweating is natural but if it seems to humiliate you to the people around, it can really cause a big trouble. Then, you might be one of the people who have hyperhidrosis. This disorder is defined as the production of perspiration beyond the natural amount. Four of the major body parts that are mostly affected by this kind of disorder are the following: feet, hands, armpits and face. If you are thinking that talc can help solve your problem, you are wrong because it will just leave your skin caked and clammy.
But the question is, how can you treat hyperhidrosis? They are discussed in the succeeding paragraphs.
What are the Natural Cures for Hyperhidrosis
The following are the natural cures for hyperhidrosis:
- Sage Herbal Tea: This is one of the best herbs that can help treat hyperhidrosis because of its properties. According to studies conducted by experts, sage tea can reduce your excessive sweating for up to 50%. Germany approved the use of this tea for fighting hyperhidrosis and it is already used nowadays as a deodorant. If you would like to give this herb a try, you can find it at your favorite grocery store.
- Try Herbal Deodorants: If you are experiencing hypohidrosis at your armpit, that can really have bad effects especially to your social life. To avoid excessive underarm sweating, one of the products that you can use is an herbal deodorant. You can find lots of this in the market. All you have to do is be patient in looking for the antiperspirant that contains the following herbs: cloves, cinnamon oils, rosemary, eucalyptus, spearmint and peppermint and vegetable glycerin.
- Tai and Mexican Cuisine: Yes, dieting will not be able to cure the excessive sweating of your armpit but there are dishes that can eliminate the sweat’s odor such as Mexican and Tai cuisine because they are low in sugar. So, if you are a diabetic who has hyperhidrosis, these are the cuisines right for you.
- Drink More Water: According to experts, the best way on how you can reduce the sweat is through staying cool. This can be done through drinking more cold water everyday. You should also avoid drinking liquids that contain caffeine or alcohol.
- Don’t Forget About Your Hygiene: Bacteria is the main cause of the sweat’s smell so you need to practice proper hygiene. Shaved your armpit more often after taking a bath and be very careful also in drying your groin, toe and underarm area.