Natural Fibroid Cures
Treatment for Natural Fibroid
Fibroids or leiomyomas is most common to women of which almost 40% of the populace is being diagnosed with this unwanted condition. Aside from learning the natural fibroid cures, it is essential also to know how the condition develops plus the necessary preventive measures to avoid it from reoccurring. Learn how to treat fibroid with natural cures with this guide.
Natural Fibroid Facts
It is considered that of all the types of tumors, the fibroids or leiomyomas is the most widespread wherein almost 20 percent to 40 percent of women aging 30 years old and above suffer from this unwanted condition. Uterine fibroid is the type of benign tumor that develops in the uterus of a woman. The term “benign” is used if the tumor is non-cancerous, however, severe cases of fibroids that can be considered “malignant” or cancerous is named as leiomyosarcoma, of which is very rare to happen.
Diffuse uterine leiomyomatosis is a type of fibroids which is characterized by a large number of leiomyomata found in the uterus. Fibroids typically grow and for sometimes they can hamper the pregnancy of a woman. Excruciating pain during menstruation and sexual intercourse are among its underlying symptoms. Overweight women are most prone to this condition and this normally appears in the reproductive years when the production of progesterone and estrogen is very prominent, therefore it usually diminishes on its own after the menopausal stage of a woman.
According to fibroid101.com, the hormone estrogen is responsible for the growth of fibroids, based on the studies of the medical experts. However, hormone progesterone also plays a role on the progression of the tumor. Unbalanced level of estrogen against progesterone is seen on women with fibroids, and by restoring the normal level of progesterone it was reported that it helps in the reduction of the size of the tumor.
Aside from the size of the fibroids, the location is also a big factor for its diagnosis:
- Intramural – This is the most common fibroids which initiates in the wall of the uterus.
- Subserosal – When the fibroids is positioned under the surface of the uterus and sometimes it grows bigger to develop into pedunculated fibroids.
- Submucosal – If the tumor is sited below the endometrium of the uterus.
- Cervical – Once the tumor is found on the cervix’s wall.
Symptoms and How to Treat Fibroid with Natural Cures
The symptoms of fibroids may only appear with respect to its location and size, which means if the tumor is too small, the signs are not normally showing. Among its common indications are painful periods and defecation, abdominal pain, urinary frequency, bloating, back ache, and abnormal gynecologic hemorrhage.
Natural fibroid cures include taking up of food supplements such as:
- Iron – This natural supplement helps in maintaining the iron level in your body caused by heavy bleeding
- Zinc – For repair of the tissues and hormonal balance
- Vitamin C – To support iron and to strengthen the blood vessel capillaries
- Omega 3 – This helps to lessen the pain and trim down the bleeding during menstrual periods.
- B vitamins – This serves as anti-inflammatory agents to shrink the size of the tumor and the normal function of the liver.
The website of natural-hormone-health.com lists more natural cures for fibroids and dietary recommendations.