Natural Remedies for Parasitesv
Home Treatments for Parasites
Our body has natural defensive mechanism through our immune system but not all of the time it can defend us against the attacks of certain infestation of parasites. Are you eager to learn the natural remedies for parasites? By learning the natural home treatments for parasites, you can free up your body from the threat of becoming weak and ill.
Discovering the Natural Remedies for Parasites
Do you frequently feel ill and you are experiencing weakening of your body? There are cases that you can’t figure it out of why suddenly you sense that your body becomes weaker every other day and it seems that you feel extremely sick. Maybe you are not aware of the fact that certain parasites inside the body can cause weakening and make you ill all of a sudden.
As humans, we eat and drink in order to survive but for some reasons we are not always sure that the foods we eat and the water we consume are safe and clean; this is the time that the parasites can enter and infest our body. Parasites are known to nourish from their host, and the good examples of parasites that normally infest the human body are intestinal parasites such as hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms. Once these parasites started to live in the digestive tract of the body, like in the region of the intestines, they feed on the blood in order to survive. When they are not killed in time and continuously feed on your blood, it might lead to an illness like anemia.
There are signs and symptoms indicating that the body is infested with intestinal parasites. According to altmedicine.about.com, intestinal parasites sufferer shows the symptoms of weight loss, diarrhea, nausea, unexplained fatigue or becoming so weak, abdominal or stomach pain, bloating, and seeing worm in the stool. Once you felt the following symptoms, you should see with your doctor for further diagnosis to learn what type of parasite is infesting your body. The good thing is that parasites can be killed naturally and that’s what are you going to discover right now.
Application of Natural Home Treatments for Parasites
Traditionally, natural remedies are already used in fighting the intestinal parasites in the body and many individuals around the world are using the ancient natural home treatments for this situation. Here are some of the widely known natural remedies for parasites:
- Goldenseal – This natural herb is known to contain berberine, which is according to some laboratory analysis it has the capability of exterminating intestinal parasites. In the past, it is also used to treat respiratory tract infections.
- Carrots – With just two grated carrots to be taken early in the morning in a daily basis it is effective in exterminating the worms inside the body. This should be taken with an empty stomach.
- Cloves – When added to fruit juices or served as a tea, it is proven in killing intestinal parasites.
- Garlic – This is a good treatment in killing roundworms.
- Wormwood. – This herb contains sesquiterpene lactones that can deteriorate the parasite’s membrane.
Natural-homeremedies.com has more listings of natural remedies for parasites.