Natural Remedy for Age Spots
Home Remedy for Age Spots
Age spots are one of the worries of many people who are afraid of getting old. However, it is very easy to get rid the symptoms of age spots as compared to other aging issues. You can consider using natural remedy for age spots that is safe to use.
Before starting to use natural remedies for age spots you should first determine the causes of age spots. Obviously, when your skin is over exposed to sunlight the skin produces melanocytes. These cells produced melanin that makes the skin darker. That is why when you spend more time under the heat of the sun you should expect the appearance of gray, brown or black spots onto your skin. The age spots can appear in any body part that is exposed. If you have these age spots you can use natural remedies to eliminate the skin discoloration.
- Aloe – The Aloe Vera juice is one of the effective natural remedies for age spots. All you have to do is to rub the fresh juice of Aloe Vera on the affected area twice a day. The juice can heal the burns on the skin caused by the sunlight. It is very safe to use the Aloe Vera juice because it is a natural healing agent.
- Apple cider vinegar – When you use apple cider vinegar you should mix 1 tsp of orange juice. Apply the solution on the age spots by suing a cotton pad or cloth.
- Bilberry herb – This herb has an antioxidant property that slows down the aging process. That is why daily usage of the herb can prevent and easily gets rid the age spots and other skin blemishes.
- Buttermilk – The lactic acid present in the buttermilk can help eliminate the age spots. Likewise, by dabbing buttermilk it fights the factors that cause aging. Apparently, most skin cleansers contain buttermilk as it is an essential beauty aid.
- Castor oil – The age spot will disappear gradually with constant use of castor oil. You can rub the oil into the skin twice daily for effective result.
- Gotu kola – It is a Chinese herb used in getting rid age spots. You can combine the powdered Gotu kola herb with 1 cup of herbal tea. You can expect for better result the soonest possible time by continuous application of the mixture.
- Lemon juice – Obviously, lemon juice is an effective natural remedy for many skin problems including age spots. However, once you apply lemon juice you should wait until the juice dries up. You will notice that in just few months the age spots will fade away due to the acidity of the lemon juice.
However, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist before using any natural care.