Remedies to Remove Dark Circles
Natural Cures to Remove Dark Circles
It’s really unappealing to see dark blemishes surrounding the eyes. This is commonly known as “dark circles”, wherein most people are worrying about. Do you want to know the suggested remedies to remove dark circles and its proper treatments? Here are some recommendations from the skin experts and the listed remedies to remove dark circles plus some effective tips to avoid it.
Are there Natural Cures to Remove Dark Circles?
When you wake up in the morning and face the mirror sometimes you are bothered by the dark blemishes surrounding and beneath the eyes, particularly when you have troubled sleeping at night and completing at least 6 hours of sleep. This skin condition is known in medical terms as “periorbital dark circles”, which are dark spots affecting the skin surrounding the periorbital skin or the eye lids. It is truly unpleasant to see the dark circles and this skin problem is very common to almost 9 out of every 10 individuals, according to natural-homeremedies.com.
It is believed that inheritance or genetics problem is one of the main causes of dark circles, as a result, there’s a big possibility that anyone within the family circle will inherit this common skin problem.
Other causes are:
- Skin aging – As we grow old, our skin becomes more sensitive and thinner, making the large veins beneath the skin more visible and causes dark circles to occur.
- Sleep deprivation – Lack of sleep due to busy lifestyle and too much fatigue can make the dark circles more prominent under the eyes because the skin becomes pale.
- Unbalanced diet – Lack of proper nutrients absorbed the body is more prone to skin problems like dark circles.
- Improper use of medications – Abusive use of medicines and OTC drugs can make the blood vessels or the veins to enlarge, so when it becomes closer to the skin bluish blemishes will appear.
- Anemia and liver disorders – Anemia caused by iron deficiency and liver diseases show symptoms of dark blemishes.
- Excessive exposure under the sun – Due to the sensitivity of the skin, the UV rays of the sun can make the skin paler and thinner.
- Hyperpigmentation – When there’s high levels of melanin in the eye lids, this cause the skin to become darker.
Suggested Remedies to Remove Dark Circles
Skin experts haven’t discovered yet the cure to dark circles up to this moment; however, there are suggested home remedies and natural treatment to reduce its visibility under the eyes.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day and have enough rest to lessen the stress suffered by the body due to active lifestyle.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water or fluids every day, this will make the skin smoother.
- Potato and lemon juices are proven to be effective in lessening the dark blemishes, with a cotton ball apply it on the affected skin at least twice a day.
- A healthy diet and eating foods rich in nutrients, especially Iron, have big effect in reducing the burden of dark circles.
There are more home remedies and natural cures listed at homemademedicine.com.