Sinus Ringing In Ears
What to Do With Sinus Ringing In Ears
There are many medical conditions associated to ringing in ears. One of the conditions is the sinus ringing in ears due to sinus congestion. Likewise, the condition happens when the Eustachian tube is congested with mucous.
Most people do not understand why there is such sinus ringing in ears. People who are susceptible to this condition are those who frequently experiencing allergic sinusitis attacks. Severe sinusitis attack blocks your sinus and eventually leads to nasal congestion. When there is nasal congestion the Eustachian tube is also blocked thus makes a disrupting sound in the ears. Ear ringing is very annoying as it makes tormenting sound. That is why it is necessary to know how to treat the condition.
Tips to Relieve the Symptoms of Sinus Ringing In Ears
- Placing the head over steaming water several times daily can relieve the symptoms. This is the simplest way to loosen up the thickened mucous thus allow clear passage of sound in the ear.
- Using a humidifier at home is another way to prevent the condition. The humidifier can ensure the right level of moisture of your sinuses so that mucous would not develop and build up.
- Regular flushing is the best way to get rid the infection of sinuses. Many people are using nasal spray in moistening the nasal passage. You can either purchase nasal s[ray from drug store or you can make your own solution.
- Massage is another relief fro people suffering sinus ringing in ears. It would not only relieve the congestion but also improves the blood in the sinuses. Likewise, applying hot pack to your nose will increase the blood flow in the nasal passage.
- Drinking plenty of water and other herbal teas can help relieve the sinus ringing in ears. Likewise, herbal drinks that contain anise and fenugreek can prevent thickening of mucous.
On the other hand, ringing in the ear might be the result of other health problems such as ear infections, Meniere’s disease, TMJ disorders, high blood pressure, head and neck trauma as well as tumors. In this sense, while you want to eliminate the annoying ringing in the ears you should as well pay attention on other health problems. However, surgery should be the last option that you should consider. Prior of deciding for surgery you should use natural treatment and alternative remedy.
Nevertheless, you should keep in mind that sinus ringing in ears when left untreated would cause other serious illness such as anxiety, depression and insomnia. That is why if despite of using other method of treatment the symptoms persist then it is about time to seek medical advice. In like manner, as soon as you experience the symptoms you should immediately discuss the problem with your doctor.