Sweaty Armpits Causes
What are the Causes of Sweaty Armpits
All people experience having sweaty underarms because it is normal. But the moment the sweating gets too excessive and gives a bad odor, that can be a serious problem affecting your daily life especially your socialization with people. To know the cause of this, you can get information from this article.
If you do not want to talk to anyone about this issue because you are shy, then you need to investigate how to solve it. Actually, there are several ways on how to solve your problem but the first thing that you need to do is to identify the causes.
Discover Sweaty Armpits Causes
Sweaty armpits is a medical problem that is also known in the medical term hyperhidrosis. According to statistics, almost 3% of the population has this kind of problem. And the sad this is that you will not just be the sufferer but the people who are affected by it as well.
So, what are the causes of sweaty underarms? According to experts, the causes have two classifications such as the uncontrolled and controlled.
- Emotion: Did you know that negative emotions also serve as factors for a sweaty armpit? The human body needs to cool when it gets warm so the result of this is sweating. If your body feels so warm, then you will also sweat excessively. The time when the body gets too warm is when it feels nervous, afraid or anxious. So, this implies that excessive sweating is also associated with the nervous system.
- So, just be cool no matter what situation you are facing. What you just need is proper emotional management.
- Genetics: You can never do anything about sweaty underarms especially if you have inherited it from your ancestors. Yes, you can accept this truth but there are also ways to prevent it.
- Hormone Imbalance: This is also another cause of having sweaty armpits. Usually, you can experience it after puberty, pregnancy or menopause.
- Stress: This is one of the most common factors that can trigger your sweaty armpits. Due to its negative effects both physically and mentally, your body will surely react and the result is also negative. Sometimes, it is alright to have sweaty armpits but if there is a bad odor, that is really terrible. So, to get rid of sweaty armpits, you should do stress relieving things.
- Lack of Knowledge: This can also be one of the reasons of having sweaty armpits. Using hand soap to wash the body is normal for everyone but for people who sweat a lot, this should not be done because it can clog the pores of the skin which can lead to more sweating.
- Poor Diet: One of the number one causes of having sweaty armpit is being obese or overweight. So, discipline yourself and have a proper diet.